Sunday, December 27, 2009

Freaking Crazy dream =.=

26th December 2009 night while sleeping ... i had this freaking dream ...



When the dream starts , i was shopping in The Mines Wonderland with my school friends .

Then suddenly , I had a blackout .. after that , i realised i was at somewhere on Eygpt .

Then beside me have thousands of eygptians .. building a pyramid .

Then i walk closer for a look , something really insane freaked me out ...

You guys know those robots like Transformers ? They are helping the eygptians to build pyramid !!

The eygptians just like audience standing beside them .. and watch them build

The robots are big and huge .. they carries those stone and cut it and stack them up

15 minutes for them to build a pyramid == i was shocked .. and dunno was to do that time.

Then suddenly .. my sister teleported to here too .. she was also had a blackout



SO damn wired =.=
But a while later , the eygptians hhad a war with the robots ...

The fight was ... "ownage" for robots

They use their cannon , and a part of pyramid is gone ==

How can the eygptian win this war with swords ==

Unfortunately , I and my sister was dragged into this war T_T

Rocks of pyramid crumble , and broke my sister's hand , made her unconcious ..

Just 5 minutes , the war is ended == almost all the eygptians were killed ...

Then the robots leave our planet ...


Then .. then .. i woke up =.=

Its a crazy dream rite ?? Even myself dun belive it either ==


p.s : soli for late post == kinda busy during skul days

No comments:

Post a Comment